Use the Vacation Experience to make it look like someone’s still home even if you’re not. Set the day you leave and the day you return, and ilumi Smartbulbs will do the rest, turning on and off randomly throughout the evening.
The neighbors will think you never leave.
How Do I Activate This Feature?
- Tap the menu button and then "Experiences".
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the top right hand corner of the screen to "Create a New Experience".
- Select "Vacation" from the Create New Experience view.
- Proceed with selecting your custom Vacation settings - the start and end date.
- Tap the toggle in the top right corner of the app screen to turn the experience "on". The toggle will be in the far right position when turned on.
What Should I Expect When Using Vacation?
The ilumi will operate randomly during the evening hours. Because this is a randomized behavior, the lights will not flash on and off repeatedly, but rather simulates a normal activity of lights being on while someone is home. If you have multiple groups, certain groups will turn on for a period of time, while others turn off for a period of time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!