We have set up a way for current ilumi users to migrate their account information from our Original app to the New ilumi app. To do so, you will need to:
1. Login to the new app with the same login credentials - email and password - that were used for the Original ilumi app (2.0).
2. This will open up an app migration manager page.
3. From here, you can chose to move all of your ilumi data over to the new app, or you can start fresh by choosing so at the bottom of the screen.
4. Once you hit "migrate data," you will see your group information being moved over the new app and will receive confirmations as the migration process moves along.
5. Once the migration is complete, tap "Continue to App" to begin using the new ilumi app.
You will see that this has moved your groups, bulbs, and "scenes" which are named "Favorites" in the new app. If you have trouble migrating your information, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Customers who have logged in using Facebook may experience difficulty with this process.
If you have trouble, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you migrate your data over!
***Please note: Customers who chose to "Start Fresh" will have to manually reset their ilumi Smartbulbs and pair them to the new app again.